10 Tips For a More Engaged and Productive Team
Employee experience is vitally important for businesses. Why? Because an engaged workforce is more productive, creative and loyal. If that sounds abstract, or too good to be true, just take a glance at these powerful statistics:
- Highly engaged teams show 21% greater profitability
- Employees who feel their voice is heard are 4.6 times more likely to feel empowered to perform their best work
- Disengaged employees cost U.S. companies up to $550 billion a year
- 61% of employees are burned out on the job
- 87% of employees expect their employer to support them in balancing work and personal commitments
Many companies are investing time and money into employee engagement initiatives, and chances are, you stand to lose that competitive edge if you don’t follow suit. But it’s not enough to just build employee-focused programs.
While building new workplace initiatives is great, the trick is to continue engaging your team and constantly make an effort to re-engage passive workers as a part of your overall strategy.
Check out this list of employee experience tips to get you started:
Interested in Employee Experience? Check Out Our Free Resource Library